They explore questions including:
- What does the virtue of acceptance mean for you?
- How do you apply acceptance in your own life – and in your work?
- You work in the area of ‘healing’ – what is that for you?
- How important is healing for indigenous people – and what about for non indigenous people?
- What roles does acceptance play (is it necessary) in the healing process, particularly around transgenerational trauma?
- How does one apply acceptance in the healing process?
- It seems that the human interaction can lead to both a trail of despair and a trail of repair – do we just have to accept that as part of the human experience? And ..how do we help people do that?
For more of this great content and to connect with other rural women, just like you, click HERE!