Package Inclusions: –
1. Initial meeting and follow up meetings to create your designer ceremony. Angie is available via telephone, email or skype/zoom whenever you may need to ask anything about your special day.
2. Preparation of your very own, customised ceremony. Assistance is also available should you choose to create personal vows. A range of ceremony ideas, readings and poems are also available.
3. All communication costs
4. Ceremony rehearsal is included to dissipate any last-minute butterflies (additional travel fees may apply).
5. Conducting the ceremony and legally solemnising your marriage.
6. Travel time and costs within 80kms of Warialda or Bingara (additional travel fees may apply)
7. Regular friendly communication, updates and information provided.
8. Lodgement of your legal documents with the office of Births, Deaths and Marriages
9. You will be provided with a copy of your ceremony and a marriage certificate in a keepsake folder.
10. Most importantly Angie provides a personalised service with no judgement. She will do what ever it takes to ensure you have an enjoyable and stress-free experience.
After all, the day is about you and your partner.
Let Angie do all the work to ensure you can have a day that is exactly as you imagined it would be.
Please feel free to call M 0410 322 615 or email [email protected] to arrange a free consultation and quote before committing to booking these services.
* Please note any additional costs eg travel, will be invoiced separately.